Springe direkt zu Inhalt

... a change of supervisor must be confirmed by the doctoral board?

So if you intend to change your supervisor during your doctorate, please apply for a change of supervisor immediately and submit it to the Doctorate Office. If you would like to have advice on your application or on changing your supervisor in general, you can contact the staff of the Doctorate Office during office hours or by telephone.