Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Who should be contacted?

You are studying at the Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy in your major subject? Please contact the following person in case of pregnancy or nursing in due time.

If you are studying with us as a minor subject, we will be happy to help you with any problems concerning your studies, but the official maternity protection advice is provided in your major subject.