Prof. Dr. Gerhard Wolber
Institut für Pharmazie
Head of the molecular drug design group (Pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry)
- Instrumental Analytics (Practical course and lecture of 3. semester)
- Lecture series pharmaceutical/medicinal chemistry
- Computer-aided drug design (8. semester)
- Elective subject
- Lecture "Current topics in pharmaceutical research"
- Pharmaceutical research project
[Wordle, created from all publicated abstracts until 2014
Molecular Modeling & Cheminformatic
Structure- and Ligand-based Drug Design
Molecular Dynamics Simulations
Method Development for Implementation and Improvement of Virtual Screening
The three-dimensional interaction predicitions of organic compounds with biological macromolecules facilitate a targeted development of drug candidates. This ensures a praxis and industry relevant research.
If a PhD position is of interest (requirements are affinities to computer-based work and medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry) or a project as part of the pratical year please adress oneself per email to firstname.lastname@example.org