The material management of the Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy provides the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the sites Takustrasse 3 and Fabeckstrasse 34/36 with solvents, chemicals, laboratory equipment and office supplies.
Changed times of service from Monday the 1st of April until Friday the 12th of April!
Details are available on the Webpages of the Site Takustr. 3 and Site Fabeckstr. 34-36
The Service of the Material Management for the Institutes
- Handling of chemicals orders, acceptance of the supplies and record the delivered container to the electronic hazardous substance and material management system CLAKS
- Shopping, storage and packaging of frequently used solvents and chemicals to supply the working groups of the Institute
- Adoption and proper disposal of chemical waste and solvent waste at the sites Takustrasse 3 and Fabeckstrasse 34/36
- Supply of the practical courses for the study programs with the necessary solvents, chemicals, glassware and general laboratory supplies
- Supply of the working groups with glassware and general laboratory supplies
- Distribution of office supplies to the members of the Institutes
- Key management for the building Takustrasse 3 and the distribution of transponders for the building Takustrasse 3 and Fabeckstrasse 34/36