Save the Date: On Thursday, July 13, 2023, students, faculty and staff of the Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy are cordially invited to the summer festival starting at 3:30 p.m., which will again take place on the lawn between the rear exit of the building at Arnimallee 22 and the building at Fabeckstraße 34/36.
At the same time, in the large lecture hall in Arnimallee 22, the newly appointed members of the department will introduce themselves with short lectures. Afterwards, the student council initiatives will award this year's prizes for good teaching.
Schedule (subject to change)
- 2:30 - 4:00 pm: Short lectures by newly appointed members:
- Prof. Dr. Lydia Herzel (Cellular Biochemistry): “From single transcripts to RNA regulation dynamics”
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Lauster (Biopharmaceuticals): “Inhalable biopharmaceuticals for remodelling of human mucus in health and disease”
- Prof. Dr. Christian Papp (Applied Physical Chemistry): “Surface Chemistry of Energy Storage Systems”.
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: Awarding of prizes for good teaching by the department's student council initiatives
- 3:30 pm: Summer Party | Drinks
- 4:30 pm: Summer Party | Food
- 4:00 - 6.30 pm: Entertainment for Kids
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2023 | 02:30 PM
Lecture Hall, Arnimallee 22, 14195 Berlin and meadow between Arnimallee and Fabeckstraße 34/36