Join the department's Networking Day and meet colleagues from other disciplines and working groups as well as students!
- 4.15 pm: Two recently appointed professors will present their areas of work in short talk:
- Prof. Dr. Timo Niedermeyer: “Natural Product Chemistry and Bioactivity: Research in the Niedermeyer Lab
- Prof. Dr. Petra Lucht: “Transdisciplinary science of science with a focus on gender and diversity”
- In addition, some of the department's Rising Star Junior Fellows will briefly introduce themselves and their research project:
- 5 pm: At a subsequent poster session, you can share your research and exchange your ideas in detail over pretzels and drinks. Students looking for a topic for their master or doctoral thesis may find it here.
Register your poster:
For the organization of the poster session we need the registration of your poster via this online form until Monday, 15 January 2023, at the latest.
Please use the template linked on the form page to prepare the poster and bring it ready to hang to the Networking Day.
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024 | 04:15 PM
Lecture Hall B.001 and Foyer, Arnimallee 22, 14195 Berlin