Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How do I get a transcript of records after my stay?

  • Please check that all grades have been entered into Campus Management and/or that you have received the paper certificates for all of the courses you have attended. You should get in contact with your instructor if you are missing anything.
  • Fill out the form (in German or English) and send it to referent-sl@bcp.fu-berlin.de (as a scan, photo, or hardcopy) and attach scans of paper certificates if you have them.
  • Please note that it can take up to two weeks for your certificate to be processed.
  • You will receive a color scan of your certificate via email and the hard copy will be sent directly to your university. The addressee will be asked to give you the original.