Springe direkt zu Inhalt

We are here to help you with everything to do with your studies. We have a range of services to support you.

  • Academic advising can be provided by a subject representative or a student representative for the subject.
  • The Office of Academic Affairs and the Examinations Offices can advise you on matters relating to your studies and examinations.
  • We also have contact points for various special issues: Maternity protection, for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities, for mental health, for studying abroad, for confirmations regarding Bafög and ABV-Pratikum.

Whom to contact: