Doctoral student opportunities within the interdisciplinary PharMetrX program // Application deadline 15 Sep
News from Jul 17, 2023
The PharMetrX doctoral program invites applications for doctoral positions. The application period ends on September 15, 2023; the new doctoral year will start in March 2024. “PharMetrX: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling” is an interdisciplinary and structured doctoral program bridging pharmacy and mathematics.
The program offers:
- excellent doctoral opportunities in the Berlin-Potsdam area
- innovative research projects of high relevance
- interdisciplinary working groups and supervision by the two PharMetrX Chairs
- individual mentoring by one partner of our industry partner consortium
- a 3.5-year fellowship.
- exchange and interaction within the PharMetrX PhD student network of >100 member now
- a tailored research training via the Module Curriculum of several one-week modules – these introduce you to important and relevant topics in pharmacometrics.