Don’t throw it away, swap it!
Things that are no longer of value to some people are very valuable to others. At the BCP
Swap Point, you can put used but well-preserved things on the shelf and take out others.
Items that can be swapped are:
- Books: fiction, crime novels, children’s books, reference books, guidebooks
- Stationery, for example folders, pens, paper clips, filing boxes
- Decorative articles, for example candles, vases, mugs
To make sharing and swapping work, there are a few rules:
- Food and clothing are not allowed.
- Books with discriminatory, racist and sexist content are not allowed.
- Items must be clean and usable. Garbage belongs in the garbage can!
- Items may not be placed in front of or next to the shelf. Only items that fit on the shelf
may be exchanged.
Here you will find the Swap Points:
- Königin-Luise-Straße 12-16: in the foyer next to the stairway
- Arnimallee 22: to the right of the main entrance in the direction of the lecture halls.
- Fabeckstraße 34/36: from the main entrance down the stairs to the basement, then right in front of the checkrooms
- Königin-Luise-Straße 2-4: from the main entrance on the first floor to the left into the common room, at the back wall
- Kelchstraße 31: from the main entrance of the new building straight into the room with the automate cafe, at the back wall
Have fun swapping!