RoKoCon 2023 // Abstract submission deadline: 31 July
News vom 04.07.2023
Dear junior scientists and fellow (PhD-)students,
We invite you to this year’s RoKoCon 2023 on the 17th and 18th of October (Tuesday and Wednesday) at the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin!
You don’t know the RoKoCon yet?
The RoKoCon is a 2-day event organized by and for doctoral and master students. It is thus free of charge. We aim to connect young scientists from diverse fields within the Robert Koch Institute and partner postgraduate colleges. Students will have the possibility to present their work with either a poster or an oral presentation. The RoKoCon is an excellent chance to practice your presentation skills in a relaxed environment, share your research with fellow students, and get to know them! We invite you to present any work from (social-)epidemiology, virology, immunology, microbiology, bioinformatics, statistics, artificial intelligence or climate change as a poster or oral presentation (10min + discussion).
This year we have organized four very interesting guest speakers for you:
- Oskar Masztalerz, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Diefenbach, Charité, Institute of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Hajo Zeeb, Leipniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology, Bremen
- Dr. Christopher Irrgang, Robert Koch Institute, Centre for Artificial Intelligence in Public Health Research, Wildau
To join the RoKoCon2023 (17.-18.10.2023, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin)
- submit your abstract using the attached template to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31.07.2023
- and register using the following link also by 31.07.2023: https://survey.lamapoll.de/Registration_RoKoCon2023 (remember to press exit to finish your registration) If there are any problems with the registration, please contact us via email@example.com.
Like every year, we want to have the opportunity to get to know each other personally and to network. Therefore, a social event will take place on the 17th of October evening. We will announce the place and time as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’re already looking forward to seeing you in October!
Ana Ordonez Cruickshank, Michael Porst, Ramona Moosburger, Roxana Müller-Eberstein and Silvan Wehrli