Short lectures, poster sessions, drinks & pretzels
At the Networking Day you will have the opportunity to meet colleagues from other disciplines and working groups as well as students. Three recently appointed professors will present their areas of work in short talks. At a subsequent poster session, you can share your research and exchange your ideas in detail. Students looking for a topic for their master or doctoral thesis may find it here.
- Prof. Dr. Daniela Mahler (Didactics of Biology): “Those who can, do. Those who understand, teach.“ - Characteristics of successful biology teachers
- Prof. Dr. Lutz Greb (Inorganic Chemistry): “Ligand control in main group chemistry: how to push the elements in their stable oxidation states out of their comfort zone“
- Prof. Dr. Mitja Remus-Emsermann (Microbiology): “Understanding bacterial life on leaves”
Followed by: Poster sessions, drinks & pretzelsPlease note:
For the event applies 2G + proof of a negativ same-day-PCR-test:
- Please register by January 13.
- Then you will have the opportunity to drop off a sample for a free PCR test on January 17 between 7:30 and 10:00 am in the foyer of the building at Arnimallee 22 or in the foyer of the building at Königin-Luise-Straße 12-16. (Please stick to the location you chose in your registration form - see below.)
- The sample will be tested at the Institute of Chemistry and Biochemistry on the same day.
- If the test result is positive, you will be notified immediately and will not be able to participate in the event.
Time & Location
Jan 17, 2022 | 04:00 PM
Arnimallee 22, Lecture Hall B.001, 14195 Berlin