Please include the following documents in a single PDF for your application:
- Printout of the online application form. You create the form in the OUTGOING portal. Please do not wait until the application deadline on January 31 to do so, as there may be technical difficulties on the last day and the portal may be closed. In case of technical problems, please contact email@example.com directly.
- Short letter of motivation in German or English. Why to this university? How do the courses of the partner university fit into your study program?
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Learning Agreement only for your first choice. For the application you do not send the Learning Agreement to the partner university yet, but only fill in the "before the mobility" tables and attach them to the application. It is only about the fact that you already deal with the question if and which courses of the partner university you could possibly include in your course of studies. You can find the form here.
- Proof of your performance level, if applicable, printout from Campusmanagement, copy of Bachelor's degree certificate - uncertified
- Proof of language skill: The proof must not be older than two years, minimum level: B1 or higher - according to the information of the host university. Language certificates are issued by the Language Center, if necessary, after participation in an examination. Please inform yourself there about the requirements. Please research in the partnership database whether you need a higher language certificate than B1 at the host university, as this changes from time to time. Even if the partner university does not specify, you have to prove at least level B1 with a language certificate, but only for the actual language of instruction, which does not always have to be the national language. If you do not manage to hand in your language certificate at the time of application, we will often grant you an extension until around May/June. However, please consider carefully whether your language skills will then really be sufficient to actually take courses in this language at a partner university.
In February the selection of students will take place and you will be notified if you have received a place.