Below is a guide on how to apply for an Erasmus+ exchange.
- Find a suitable university for an Erasmus+ study exchange in the partnership database.
- Find out what is offered at that university and what modules or courses you would like to take there.
- Decide which modules or courses you would like to earn credits for during your stay abroad.
- Once you have made your decision, you can fill out the form “learning agreement” for your first choice only.
- Do not send the form to the host university; simply add it to your application.
- Put all necessary documents in one PDF file, with your full name in the PDF file’s title.
- Send the application to email@example.com.
- The selection process is usually completed within four weeks. You will be notified if you have received a placement.
The application deadline is January 31 for the following academic year.