Call for Abstracts
All participants are invited to submit an abstract. Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. In order to standardise the abstract layout we ask you to read the preparation guidelines carefully! For smooth submission and timely revision participants are encouraged to submit their abstracts as early as possible.
Authors are kindly requested to submit their abstracts via mail. Abstracts must be typed in English and should be related to the topics of the International Microdialysis Symposium. The deadline for abstract submission is 1st of July 2022. After this date, abstracts will no longer be accepted. Please find the template for abstract use here!
Abstract formatting should comply with the following rules:
- Choose your preferred presentation type: Oral, Poster or either
- Choose your preferred scientific category(ies): Characterisation and optimisation of microdialysis technique, Development and optimisation of microdialysis during the disease state, Microdialysis applications: the brain, Microdialysis applications: the lung, Microdialysis of large molecules, Microdialysis in clinical practice: special populations, Modelling and simulation of microdialysis data or Acceptability and regulatory approval of microdialysis
- TEXT: The abstract must not exceed 1 page (excluding references) corresponding to approximately 350 words with font: Times New Roman, font size: 11 pt., line spacing: 1.5. Be aware that figures/tables are not allowed and please do not change the margins (+/- 1.78 cm left-right, +/- 1.94 cm upper-lower).
- TABLES & FIGURES: No tables and/or figures can be included.
- REFERENCES: References should be kept to a minimum. Use the format below and indicate references with  and  in the text.
 Author, A., Writer, W. 2013. Journal 1, 12-18
 Writer, W. 2014. In: Cordovil, C. et al. (eds) Proceedings of the Workshop. Lisbon, Portugal. p. 270-271
The Scientific Committee will accept abstracts for the Scientific Programme (oral or poster presentation) on scientific merit. Only Abstracts of registered participants will be printed. At least one of the authors must be registered to the Symposium. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by 14th of July 2022. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive information concerning the abstract.
Poster and oral presentation award
In order to stimulate submission within the scope of development, integration or translation of the microdialysis technique, we are happy to announce that awards will be given to the best poster and best young investigator presentation chosen from the abstracts!