Call for Abstracts
All participants are invited to submit an abstract. Abstracts can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. In order to standardise the abstract layout we ask you to read the preparation guidelines carefully! For smooth submission and timely revision participants are encouraged to submit their abstracts as early as possible.
Authors are kindly requested to submit their abstracts via mail. Edited abstracts can be sent in until submission deadline. Abstracts must be typed in English and should be related to the topics of the International Microdialysis Symposium. The deadline for abstract submission is 15th of April 2020. After this date, abstracts will no longer be accepted.
Abstract formatting should comply with the following rules:
- Choose your preferred presentation type: Oral, Poster or either
- TITLE: Capitalize the entire title. Spell out words, do not use abbreviations. Maximum number of characters: 50
- TEXT: Your abstract should be maximum 300 words and contain the sections 1. Introduction, 2. Methods, 3. Results and 4. Conclusions. Additional sections for references and acknowledgements are optional and do not count to the word count.
- TABLES & FIGURES: Maximum 1 table and/or figure can be included.
- REFERENCES: References should be kept to a minimum. Use the format below and indicate references with  and  in the text.
 Author, A., Writer, W. 2013. Journal 1, 12-18
 Writer, W. 2014. In: Cordovil, C. et al. (eds) Proceedings of the Workshop. Lisbon, Portugal. p. 270-271
The Scientific Committee will accept abstracts for the Scientific Programme (oral or poster presentation) on scientific merit. Only Abstracts of registered participants will be printed. At least one of the authors must be registered to the Symposium. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by 1st of May 2022. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive information concerning the abstract.
Poster and oral presentation award
In order to stimulate submission within the scope of development, integration or translation of the microdialysis technique, we are happy to announce that awards will be given to the best poster and best young investigator presentation chosen from the abstracts!