OC 4: Fortgeschrittene Synthesemethoden - WiSe 2019/2020
Thursdays 12:00-14:00 in Hörsaal B (Arnimallee 22). Starting 17.10.2019 (Total = 16 Lectures).
Mondays 14:00-16:00 in Hörsaal B (Arnimallee 22). Starting 21.10.2019 (Total = 15 Problem Sessions).
To be credited with active participation ("aktive Teilnahme") in this course, you need to answer the problem sheets before each problem session. You need to hand in or otherwise show that you have attempted 60% of the problem sheets (ie. 8 out of 14 - in the final problem session we will go through past paper questions) to be credited with active participation.
There are two options:
- You can quickly show me your answers at the beginning of the problem session.
- You can hand them in to my office (Room 003 in the Container of Fabeckstr. 34/36). If I am not there, they can be placed in the blue folder attached to the door. If you hand them in by 10:00 on the monday of the problem session, I will do my best to have a look at them before the afternoon so that you can get some feedback and tips.
First Exam (Klausur): Thursday 20th February 2020, 13:00-16:00, Großer Hörsaal (Arnimallee 22)
Retake Exam (Nachklausur): Tuesday 17th March 2020, 10:00-13:00, Großer Hörsaal (Arnimallee 22)
The following resources are available:
- Overview of each topic including recommended reading material
- Complete lecture scripts
- Problem sheets with solutions
- Past exam papers (available on Blackboard only)
The resources can be found on the Blackboard system and from this website. To download the documents from the website, a password is required, which will be provided in the lectures.
If you have any queries, just send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to me during the lecture.
|Semester||Winter Semester 2019/2020|
|Scope of Course||Organolithium, -magnesium, -copper and -zinc Reagents, Stereochemistry of Carbonyl Addition, Palladium Catalysis, Olefin Metathesis, Organocatalysis, Photoredox Catalysis|
|Room||Arnimallee 22 Hörsaal B|
|Start||Oct 17, 2019 | 12:00 PM|
|end||Feb 13, 2020 | 02:00 PM|