A student of the College of Pharmacy at the Freie Universität Berlin can perform a research stay (generally 3 months) in a research group in the field of Pharmaceutical Technology in one of the Universities listed below under the guidance of scientists at that University.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter with your details on the planned stay (where, when, how long, etc.), your curriculum vitae (both in English) and your transcripts (Zeugnisse für Abitur, 1. Staatsexamen) to Prof. Bodmeier 6-9 months prior to your planned stay (only via email). Prof. Bodmeier will then try to get approval from the respective Professor at the Partner University for the student’s stay. Once this has happened, the student will apply formally at the Erasmus-Office of the Freie Universität Berlin.
Important to know:
- Please do not send application information unless you are sure to go!
- The research stay can generally start at any time.
- Students can only be sent before the “2. Staatsexamen” has been completed.
- No language prerequisites except English (The “research language” in every country is usually English).
- Exchanges for pharmacy students only.
ERASMUS Office Freie Universität Berlin:
Internationale Studierendenmobilität - Welcome Services
Frau Stefanie Erthner
Brümmerstr. 52 (U-Bahnhof Thielplatz)
Telefon: +49 (0)30 838-73401
Telefax: +49 (0)30 838-73420
efax: +49 (0)30 838-73420
ERASMUS Coordinator for Pharmacy:
Prof. Dr. Roland Bodmeier
Phone: + 49 30 838 506 43
Fax: + 49 30 838 506 92