As the name already suggests, the focus of this category is on the plants, whereby "plants" does not only mean a stem and green leaves. Furthermore it means botanical diversity and uniquiness. It can be a classical flower bed or a winter-hardy sustainable plant collection. Our botanic specialist Prof. Julien Bachelier together with other experts will choose the winner team in this category.
Price: Tour through the Grunewald "eatable wild plants"
Criteria from the Jury:
Diversity [max. 30 points]
- of plant lineages (moss, fern, flowering plants) [max. 3 points]
- of plant life cycles (annual, biennal, perennial) [max. 3 points]
- of plant habit (herbaceous, suffruticose, vines, woody) [max. 4 points]
- of plant species [max. 20 points]
Growth [max. 20 points]
- Plant health [max. 4 points]
- Homogeneity [max. 4 points]
- Density [max. 4 points]
- Structure [max. 4 points]
- Maintenance [max. 4 points]