Inorganic Chemistry / Radiochemistry
|from 2000||Professor of Inorganic Chemistry and Radiochemistry, Institute of Chemistry and Biochemistry, FU Berlin|
|1997 - 1999||Senior scientist, Research Center Rossendorf|
|1997||Professor at the Universität Tübingen|
|1992 - 1996||Heisenberg Fellow of DFG, University of Tübingen|
|1982 - 1991||Junior scientist at the Institute of Nuclear Research Rossendorf|
|1982 - 1985||PhD, Institute of Nuclear Research Rossendorf / University of Leipzig|
|1977 - 1982||Chemistry education, University of Leipzig (Diploma 1982)|
- Lecture "Fundamentals of Radiochemistry"
- Lecture "Inorganic and General Chemistry for students of Biology, Veterinary medicine and Bioinformatics"
- Lecture/Lab Course "Advanced Radiochemistry and Radiation Protection"
- Update "Radiation Protection Course"
- Lab Course "Radiochemistry"
- Metal complexes for medicinal applications (technetium, rhenium, gold, platinum, copper)
- Bioconjugation of metal complexes
- Coordination chemistry of radioactive metals (technetium, uranium, thorium)
- Multidentate ligand systems
- Selenium- and tellurium-containing compounds as ligands for transition metals
- Multinuclear metal complexes as building blocks for supramolecular aggregates Bausteine
- Organometalic chemistry of technetium and rhenium
For more Info zu concerning our research click here.