This workshop will bring together researchers interested in ecological immunology with a focus on insects, and with diverse scientific backgrounds ranging from molecular biology to ecology. The hallmark of these workshops, started in 2001, is the open atmosphere fostering free exchange by keeping it an affordable, small conference (100 participants). The format consists of eighteen invited speakers, contributed talks and a dedicated poster. Long breaks provide plenty of opportunity for informal exchange. Past workshops have initiated new collaborations and ideas focusing on frontier research that has not been published. The premises are basic but in a beautiful location conducive to the success of the meeting. We will be located at a lakeside, which at this time of the year offers great swimming and canoeing, and a small private bar at the harbour [http://www.blossin.de].
Registration fees include accommodation and catering (all meals)
- Early bird registration: 320 EUR
- Student early bird registration: 190 EUR
- Late registration: 390 EUR
- Student late registration: 240 EUR
- Registration from 19th January to 31st March 2017 here
- The deadline for abstract submission of oral and poster presentations is 28th February 2017
- Final programme announcement 31stJuly 2017
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Ecological Immunology Workshop 2017.
Jens Rolff, Free University of Berlin
Oliver Otti, University of Bayreuth
Paul Schmid-Hempel, ETH Zurich
Magdalena Nagel, Free University of Berlin
If you have any questions concerning the meeting please do not hesitate to e-mail us:
firstname.lastname@example.org (travel and registration)