Master- and Bachelortheses
Stephan Sigrist, Hans-Joachim Pflüger
AG Sigrist, FU Berlin
- 3D-analysis of neuropiles and tracts in ganglia of locusts, moths and Drosophila (3D-reconstruction with AMIRA, confocal microscopy, immunocytochemistry, neuroanatomy)
- Modelling of neuromodulatory neurons (compartmental models) or modelling of a complex projection interneuron (good for a bioinformatics or computational neuroscience student)
- Central nervous projections of tactile and filiform hairs in locusts.
- Sensory activation of abdominal neuromodulatory neurons
- Neuromodulatory neurons of the locust oviduct.